Friday, September 14, 2012

A place called home

So I have had a few opportunities to design & create beautiful living spaces for some close friends & family. I just wanted to share my latest design for the Carsons....

First the beautiful family....


There beautiful house filled with love & peace.. {I redid the whole house, my first full on while house design. These are just little bits of it.}


{the entry way.}

 {dinning room}
 {kitchen}
 {family room}
{one of the hall ways to the stairs}

 {Elle's room, her oldest girl}

{Tracen her little boy's room.}

I hope you enjoyed the little tour of my latest work. I also designed our house & I deisnged my favorite room.. Lissie's. :) My little girl always has a place in our home. I don't have our current house but, i do have our old farmhouse. I will start with her room{s} over the years.

 {current/high school years}
 {teen years/middle school}
 {ages 16-17 sharing with her sister, in the farmhouse.}
{the farmhouse, sorry this is the only good photo I have of the farmhouse, it was taken Christmas morning.}




 I hope you enjoyed my little tours of our old house & Lissie's rooms & the Carsons house. :)

Untitled-14copyskylar

2 comments:

  1. OMGEEE!! This photo tour does not do the farmhouse justice. haha I love your comments & I love how we support each other :) I have loved hanging out with Jes these past few days & love her sweet smile, she is growing up so fast. tell her to slow down!! I love hanging out in Lissie's room & chatting with you over some hot tea. Those are the moments I treaseur & will remember forever and ever.... i know Lindsey is with us when we hang out and she is sitting up in her chair smiling. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are the most amazing person! I am in love with the Carson's and your house! You are the most amazing designer. I wish I could be like you. You have really good taste! I'm glad you started a blog!
    lovelovelove,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete