Monday, September 17, 2012

Dear lissie-

I really wish you were here to see your little Jettie! She is so grown up & I am so excited to see her become a little you. :) She is becoming just like you: beautiful, smart, & silly. I remember when you were only a little baby........
Paslyee & Josh were so excited to have a new little addition. They couldn't wait for you to grow up and become the new little cat or dog in the game of "house". We all felt so blessed to have you in our family. I couldn't wait to ell you all about our family & home. I knew we would make lots of fun & loving memories in our home. You made it so much more bright & loving. I always went into your room just to smile or remember something sweet about you. <3

I feel a lot better knowing that your little Lillianna & Kasey B. are with you and Jesus. You will raise them & teach them while, awaiting our arrival.

I will never forget when you were a little 8 year old in my best friends wedding & you were so excited you got to walk down the isle with Radley. That was the first time you ever met Radley & you two really hit it off me & Kelsey were so surprised by the happiness you two shared.

We immediately grabbed the photographer and made her take this beautiful photograph. We knew you two would get married. Once the photographs were ready we got two and framed them both. I was so excited to have it in my living room & hung it on our family wall. :) 

I couldn't wait for the day you would come home & say he asked you out. I was so excited & felt over joyed the day you ran up to the car jumped in & you tossed your bag to the back, gave me a big hug & kiss hello. Then you had a smile from ear to ear for the rest of the ride home. You couldn't wait for dinner time to tell us all what happened.

I remember when I was home alone with Josh, He was only 5 months old. He & I were sitting on his floor just hanging out & he looked straight up and said : "Lissie" of course it was not exactly Lissie but, it was pretty close. I was so excited I knew in that moment any girl that we had, when I held her in my arms I would look into her eyes and just know that that little girl was my lissie. That little girl was you... :)

I was so blessed in the moment I held you i knew that you would forever be in my heart & life. You instantly became my best friend. <3

You were born just as we were making & changing Presley's room! you were so involved and excited to see the new things & pretty colors! You practically picked everything in her room!
 You became such a cuddle bug & my little mommy. You would fold little towels & help me everywhere. I realized I needed to treasure that time & enjoy that you would love to help & spend time with me. :)
 {these were taken in my blonde years, do you remember those? haha}
I love you with all my heart! I will write again soon, sweet heart!
Untitled-14copyskylar

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully said! I have tears in my eyes! Lissie will always be in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love these photos thanks for the one of her and Ridley! I have been talking to him lately and he is doing good. I know how much he misses her and his big heart is just aching daily at this loss. I love you! Me, too, I have tears in my eyes as I read this beautiful loving post. :)

    ReplyDelete