Sunday, September 2, 2012

ME +YOU +6=L.O.V.E.

that's me & my wonderful husband travis! he is a Civil engineer & I am a photographer.
together we have our three beautiful childern:
Lindsey :: 17 years old :: 03.13.95
Hughes ::  6 years old  ::  05.04.05
Jettie ::  almost 4 years old  ::  01.09.08
Paslyee :: 20 years old :: 03.12.92
Josh :: 24 years old :: 06.14.88
Lillianna :: 1 month :: 06.23.12
Kasey B :: 1 month :: 06.23.12



 We were blessed with these little ones,they are so sweet & our piece of hope & l.o.v.e. Jon & I had lost our, eldest, beautiful 17 year old less then 6 months ago. We wish with all our hearts she was here to see & play with her little siblings. We know she watches down on us & visits us daily. We have our beautiful twins! I miss them with all my heart more & more every day. They were only in our lives for 1 short year. It was a beautiful & peaceful time in our life's, We wish we had them back but, our beautiful girlies are with Jesus now. At the beginning of our children we have got our wonderful Josh! He is a beautiful 24 years old. He has three gorgeous women in his life! :) our three grand-girls! {Parker, Anna, Kinze} He married the beautiful & smart Lila!Then we've got the amazing 20 year old, Paslyee. She is the coolest girl in our world. We will never forget her! She just had her wedding very soon! Our little girl feel in love at the rightful age of 14!! She knew Jon was the one from the second month of dating. We both, todd & I, thought she was too young. I was preparing myself for the worst, one day her coming home in tears, because they broke up. However, it never happened! I am so happy that he is perfect for her & treats her right. I am still in that hard place of not wanting to let her going & knowing that I have to in 2 short weeks.... 
{here is Paslyee}


{Paslyee & Jon with their 10 month old little Ezra. }

Josh with his beautiful three kids & wife Lila! {Parker Blakley {2}, Annalisia Natatlie {4}, Kinze Joshlyn {5}. I enjoy each and everyone of my little grandkids!
{The ages of kids & my children are very interesting and you may not believe add up..don't worry I will do a post to explain.}
Lissie:
Lillianna & Kasey B.:  twin newborns
1st year birthday:

 
I hope you enjoy our little life story & stay awhile. It will be an exciting & joyful ride <3

Untitled-14copyskylar

1 comment:

  1. so cute! & so glad the header matches your blog! I can't wait for your updates. I love you mommy! <3

    ReplyDelete